Sunday 23 September 2012

Surfer Girl



Hi!!! It's me again. Well today I felt like taking a trip to the beach to do a spot of surfing and it was also a good chance to cool off since the weather has been too warm here for me lately. As you can see, there were some massive waves but I was calm and conquered them all hehehe go me!

The cute swimsuit I have on comes from FIN who sell 1950s clothing for men and women with lots of cute stuff. I don't own a lot from there but I plan to in the near future. My hair is from Elikatara who are having a 70% off sale right now so I couldn't resist and if you haven't been there yet then you need to as the sale only lasts till the 30th. Before I get carried away here are the details of what I'm wearing.


Hair: [elikatira] Locked - Blonde 05
Necklace: (Yummy) Jennifer Pearls (3 Strands) ( Collabor88 )
Swimsuit: FIN *Relive the fifties* - Retro Swimsuit LIGHT BLUE
Flats: Urban Girl - Regina Ballets ( not available any more )
Pose: {Just A Pose} Longboard Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment